UGG Boots 1875 Sheepskin Cuff

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

friendly

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: How Do You Change the World?
Recently, I saw an exhibition of paintings by a very talented artist. He clearly has a social conscience and his depictions of the pain and misery of disenfranchised and minority people are so vivid and real you can't help but feel the pain in viewing the paintings.
The artist is a warm, friendly, humble man whom I approached with a question, "does he ever paint another side of life?" He seemed interested in engaging in a conversation about it and frankly I was surprised at myself for even approaching him. I have never considered myself either knowledgeable or beyond too shy to talk about art to an artist this way,Ugg Sheepskin Cuff. But, I felt compelled and in hindsight I know why.
As a 60's activist and an angry idealist, I would have wanted his pictures out there in the face of those whom I and he blamed for the social injustices he expressed so people would realize and wake up.
Well, decades later, I now know that doesn't work,

No comments:

Post a Comment