UGG Boots 1875 Sheepskin Cuff

Monday, November 26, 2012

you will begin to eliminate the stress and negativity that goes along with that kind of thinking.

GIGO
Six years after being "let go" from a very lucrative job I finally ran into "my friend" that stabbed me in the back at work and who arranged my demise. He came up behind me and said, "Hi Susie,run and grow a home based business at, I know you must hate me."
I was blown away that those words came out of his mouth. What a telling statement! He just convicted himself with 5 little words. Essentially he was confessing his guilt. The truth was staring us both in the face. He was basically admitting that he screwed me.
I said, "Gee John what would make you think that?" That night I was lying in bed and the phone rang, it was him again. I proceeded to tell him off, I let him know how much he had not only hurt me because we were friends but he took away a career that I spent 8 years building and I asked him how he can wake up every day and look in the mirror and think it's okay to be him!
My heart was pounding, I was tense with anger and it was all imagined in my mind. The first part of the story was true but the phone call was something I was imagining I would say if he had called and even though it wasn't real, my emotions and the level of my anxiety were real as I rehearsed the scenario in my mind.
The truth is that whatever thoughts we choose to dwell on will activate emotions within us that respond to our thinking,UGG 1875; regardless if it is real or not. Just like when you watch an action packed movie, your heart may race, you're sitting on the edge of your chair totally engrossed and it's only a movie.
If you are thinking any kind of limiting thoughts of either anger, revenge, jealousy, hurt, fear or worry your emotions will follow your thoughts. That is why it is so important that you feed your mind the kinds of thoughts that will allow you to live with more peace and harmony.
Having imaginary confrontations with someone or going over and over what you could have said or should have said put you in a place of unease,and even if you did know. We all do it or have done it but if you learn how to turn off that negative switch in your mind, let go of what is in the past and redirect your thoughts to those that heal you,and love for a return like an investment was never love but an empty need. You have the choice to make your heart and mind whatever you want. Let love lead you through the pain and finding joy will be your reward. Love unconditionally and learn to let go and move on.,UGG 3166, not hurt you,3166 Ugg Sheepskin Cuff Tall Sand Boots; you will begin to eliminate the stress and negativity that goes along with that kind of thinking,Ugg Sheepskin Cuff.
The computer term GIGO is true for us humans as well. What you put into your mind, the kinds of thoughts you choose to think will directly impact how you experience your life. Garbage in; garbage out.
So, if you are sitting around thinking about anything that makes you feel bad; instead try filling your mind with thoughts that will serve you and help free you from scenarios that will only drag you down.
The past is the past and there isn't one single imagined confrontation you can have that is going to change what is. Let it go, stop conjuring up negative scenes and begin to fill your mind with thoughts that release you from the past so you can enjoy your life today.
GIGO now stands for Good in; Good Out. You are the only one who has a say in what you think so make sure you're doing yourself a favor by choosing to put your "thought life" on a better path.

No comments:

Post a Comment